Who am I? What do I do?
Writer, journalist, designer, publicist and marketeer - with over 25 years experience within a variety of industry sectors including art and craft, homes & interiors, lifestyle, food & drink, technology, healthcare, publishing, motorsport, social housing, retail, legal. I now freelance not only with my extensive writing skills, but also with well-honed social media, graphic design, web design and photographic skills.
Task experience includes:
- copywriting: soundbites (expert quotes), product brochures, websites, case studies, blogs and newsletter
- journalism: many published articles including topical stories, lifestyle, interiors, ecology/environment, legal, educational
- web design, from concept to realisation, brochure websites to e-commerce
- brand creation, design and development, from a simple logo to a full suite of printed and digital touchpoints
- press release copywriting, production and circulation
- product placement PR for both print and new media (television and web)
- event management - new product launches, new showrooms and offices, exhibitions, networking events
A few brands Ewa has worked with over the years include...
- Aga Foodservices Group
- Bank of England
- Beers By Post
- BMW (GB)
- Devon & Cornwall Housing Group
- Fired Earth Interiors
- Ideal Standard
- Magna Housing
- Notting Hill Editions
- Nu-Heat Underfloor Heating & Renewables
- Original Style
- Price Waterhouse
- Stephens Scown Solicitors
- The Stovax Group
- Vauxhall Motors
- WBW Solicitors
Ewa is both highly skilled and super efficient, and brought us invaluable expertise in digital marketing, copywriting, design and promotion. She is a consummate professional and her lively and creative approach helped push the business forward. Thank you!